Tuesday, July 6, 2010

It'll have to wait...

Well I was so excited to actually pretty much be caught up with what's been going on lately, but now that we got Jason's camera working (the one that I got him for Christmas 6 months ago...) all of the pics and video from our amazing trip around the world (in one night) and our Eno State Park Extravaganza are horded on his camera, and his computer. Useless. That means that I cannot detail our amazing half-weekend in the manner I would like to and it will have to wait. Sad. It makes me miss him less while I write about our adventures.

Only like...um...13 days before he gets back to North Carolina....and then like another 4 before I get to see him. An entire month apart. Wo is me.

While I wait to fill in the incredibleness of my gorgeous boyfriend...I will instead, work on the freaking awesome trip to Arizona my family just got home from! I can't wait to share how big John has gotten and how absolutely beautiful my Bradlie Elise is already!

Oh, I have also decided that I think I'm going to piece together all of the pictures and videos Jason has been texting to me since they left on their trip- random and hilarious, which means they make my day!

More to come soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment