Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Let the StReSs Begin



It is official.

We (Jason) have signed the official paperwork for a house!! We (us) decided to accept the bank's counter-offer, and we are in our "Due Diligence" period: The time we get from the seller (a bank) to decide that something is wrong enough with the home to legally back out. At the end of this week, we will no longer be able to back out and still get our Due Diligence money back. So we (our realtor) met the inspection guys this afternoon so that we could be assured our home is of the quality we wish to purchase.

Well, it looks like our inspections have been great so far and we are working on securing our loan for the home; this should be done by the end of this week, but in the mean-time, we (Jason) is searching for the best loan as we (I) learn what all the terminology actually means, for example, points, PMI, APR, closing costs, etc. Once all of this is solidified, we can begin the actually closing for our house. Yay!
____________________________________________________________________

EOCs :)
The current bane of my existence. Are my students going to pass? Are my students going to study? Are my students going to remember what I taught them? Am I going to properly read the Test Administrator booklet? Ha!

What if they don't pass? What if I have to go to Portfolio? What am I going to do???

I refuse to give EOCs a larger space than what is above. I will not let them override all that am...

____________________________________________________________________

Packing my classroom...
Do I pack my classroom? Should I pack my classroom? When do I have to accept that I may not have a job next year, so I need to pack my classroom? I don't want anything to happen to my school belongings. Please don't steal what belongs to me. Please don't think what belongs to me actually belongs to the school-it doesn't; it is mine.
____________________________________________________________________

Ah. That was a nice stress relief. Now I can go to bed next to the incredible man that decided to love me. I have an absolutely amazing life: I love my job, I love my husband, and we are supremely blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment