Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Undertaking of Eternity



One month.

I have been married to Jason Scott Edwards for one month (and one day). We have been busy people; I thought that once we finished with the wedding, and all the planning that went with it, that our lives would slow down. WRONG!

So far the list has consisted of...
~Moving in with Jason, which entailed packing all my junk, cleaning out space to store all my junk, and not knowing where any of my junk is now that I have moved it.
~Both of our jobs picking up-Jason with summer coming and me with EOCs fast approaching
~Searching for a house, putting offers in on houses, and as of today...possibly buying a house. YAY!
~Jason impaling himself with a hammer and needing surgery
~Having the official married life which requires me to actually do things like laundry and dishes!

I love married life! Jason and I are incredibly blessed to have such amazing families; great jobs; stable finances; an amazing pup, Jasper; a belief in the one true Gospel; and so many other incredible people and small blessings received on a daily basis.

I hope that as we embark on a true adventure that I will actually keep track of it all. Partly for entertainment and partly for posterity's sake. Our engagement story and photos are all located on our wedding website: http://www.mywedding.com/adventurus/

We will be updating it soon with wedding photos for all those who are following it.
More exploits to come.
Cassie Dennison Edwards



2 comments:

  1. awww i"m so excited for you too!! I'm excited to read all your post on your blog about your new life! ps you are just beautiful! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, love! Can't wait for your new life to begin too!

    ReplyDelete