Tuesday, December 27, 2011

On to Greener Pastures

...or just green at all, not necessarily green-ER.

Oh how my husband knows me. I want to garden; I mean I REALLY want to garden, and ever since we moved into our house I have been asking people about their garden styles, techniques, and skills to find what might work for us. At long last I have bought the book that seems to have the masses raging!

Square foot gardening has got me hooked...the book at least- I haven't started the garden yet. So here I am, reading my book, and drooling over the prospect of fresh veges, when Christmas hits.

Oh what do my wondering eyes do appear? Why peat moss, vermiculite, compost, and 2x6's !!

Now for my to-do list:

1. What can I plant-right now? Find out!
2. Why don't we own a paint brush? Buy one!
3. Who would know what I can grow? Call Dad!!
4. When can I get started? Leave house so amazing husband can build boxes!
5. When can I start planting? Mix soil!

So excited :) I love you Jason!

No comments:

Post a Comment