Wednesday, February 1, 2012

This Week's Obsessions...

1. PINTEREST
Oh I am so hooked! Lazy person's way to search the internet for amazingness!
I love to see all the amazing things that everyone else is posting, and it is the easiest way to save what I like with out completely filling my bookmarks (which are already WAY overstocked.)

2. Bike riding
I am definitely going to need to get used to this, but it is fantastic! I am so sore that I can't even run and can barely sit-My bum hurts!
However, I LOVE IT! My husband took me for a crazy bike ride yesterday when we both got home from work. Amazing. We found some cool trails and open, secluded fields! Yay!

3. Writing
I have started a writing unit with my seniors and had them do a 20 minute SOC (Stream of Consciousness) write yesterday. To be a good little teacher and model proper SOC-ing, I wrote with them. Now all I want to do is write!! I haven't written much since high school, but I used to be a big writer. Nothing of actual substance really, which is probably sad; it is just easier to express my ideas, thoughts, and feelings through pen and paper.

4. Plants!
Ah! I just want to plant. My angel wings are going strong. My plumeria is doing alright. My rosemary is definitely dead-I finally had to accept this. And I have seeds!!!! I am going to plant! So stinking pumped :)

5. Decorating our House with my Husband.
Sometimes I just have to admit that Jason has an eye for decor. He is incredible at seeing how things will turn out, whereas I, on the other hand, just like to guess-and-check. Ha. We have put together several little corners now. I love that he helps me with this stuff, and I love being able to share our time making our home come to life.


Try some of my obsessions; they are guaranteed to make you smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment