Monday, December 31, 2012

Top 3 Pins of 2012

There is no doubt that one of my worst mistakes this year was finding Pinterest.  Even though most of my pins are just things I like...okay LOVE and want to try, it is always fun to see what my followers are liking and re-pinning.  It's silly, I know, but I feel kind of proud when I see that I was able to share something that others are enjoying enough to re-pin for themselves!

Here are my top 3 pins for this year.  {Not necessarily my favorites, but clearly your favorites!}

1. Elegant
Pinned Image
Originally found here

I think this decor is simply elegant, whether for the holidays or a specific celebration (such as a wedding), and it has by far been my most re-pinned pin! (With over 200 pins)

I do have to admit it is beautiful!

2.  Punch
Pinned Image
Originally found here

No offense, but this one kind of makes me laugh.  I pinned it randomly while trying to help my mom find ideas for my sister's graduation party.  I haven't read it too closely, but apparently people love it (although it is at a very distant 2nd).

3.  Framing Bathroom Mirrors
Framing bathroom mirrors - a great tutorial with step-by-step instructions & pictures.
Originally found here

(This one may not be my official #3, but it sure seems to have filled my inbox the most lately.)

I personally love this one; it was the inspiration (and directions) for our master bath mirror frame, which has put us one step closer to finally being done with our master bath reno.  But alas, it seems we may NEVER be completely done with that project!  I love continually adding to it and making it more our own!

















Now that I have begun to even find it possible to regulate my time on Pinterest, I seem to appreciate (and enjoy) it much more!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it interesting to see what catches people's attention?!

    I'm a Pinterest junkie myself :-)

    ReplyDelete