Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day 3

Wow! Today is day 3 of having the Etsy shop up and we are LOVING it!  No, we haven't sold anything, but just running (or rather attempting to run) a business together as a couple is a blast! We both have our roles to play and we get to help each other as we go.

I have very quickly discovered that the hardest part of owning a business that sells things I like is HAVING TO SELL THINGS I LIKE! Ah! It is so hard to post an item that I am truly in love with.  This is my favorite item we have for sale:


The warped, grayed wood is a feature I adore, not to mention this is one of my favorite phrases, and isn't it just so befitting for the "AdventurUs" spirit in us all ;)

Even though selling will be hard, I do love having the extra decor around the house! 

-Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment